- What to Know:
- Go to settings > select wallpaper > choose new background > select wallpaper position > choose image you wish to use > adjust choice by default setting > set lock
On the Lock screen of your iPhone or iPad, you’ll see Apple’s default wallpaper. You may still change it to a different image from Apple’s collection, one of a few motion wallpapers, or a Live Photo that animates when you 3-D touch it (if your iPhone or iPad supports it). Now I will provide you step by step guidance that show how to change your lock screen background in iPhone.
How to change your Lock screen’s background in IPhone
Step By Step Guidance:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings.
- Select Wallpaper from the menu.
- Tap Select a New Background Image.
- Select the new wallpaper’s position by tapping on it.
- Select the image you wish to use by tapping on it.
- Adjust your choices if you’re unhappy with the default settings:
- Move and Scale: If it’s one of your images, you can move it about and pinch-to-zoom in and out to get it just right.
- Choose between stationary (no motion effect), perspective (moves slightly when you move your phone), and Live Photo.
- Set the clock.
- Set Lock Screen if you only want to change the wallpaper on the Lock screen, Set Home Screen if you only want to change the wallpaper on the Home screen, or Set both if you want to change the wallpaper on both the Lock and Home screens.