- What to Know:
- Select the bloat contact > right-click (Ctrl + click) > choose “View profile” > click the “Edit” button > select “Delete contact list” > pick “Remove”
How to delete Skype contacts from MacOS
Step By Step Guidance:
- Delete Skype from your contact list using the context menu.
- Select the bloat contact you wish to get rid of and right-click (Ctrl + click) on it.
- Then, from the menu that appears on the screen, choose “View profile.”
- Then, with a pencil icon, click the “Edit” button.
- Then, select “Delete contact list” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, in the confirmation window, pick “Remove,” and the contact will no longer appear in your contact list.
To get more information visit this link below: