- What to Know:
- Make a phone call > tap add call > hit merge calls
You may combine up to five calls into a conference call on the iPhone. The iPhone’s call forwarding and call waiting capabilities are also quite helpful. Getting the same five individuals in a room at the same time may be simpler than making a conference call on your iPhone. I saw that many of you were looking for information on how to make a conference call on an iPhone, so I decided to create an article on it. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Make a Conference Call on iPhone
Step By Step Guidance:
- Wait for the call to connect before dialing the next person.
- Make a phone call.
- Tap Add Call from the in-call menu. While dialing the second number, the first call will be put on hold. If you don’t see the in-call menu on the screen, press the Hide Keypad button to bring it up.
- Once you’ve connected with the other individual, hit Merge Calls to link everyone.
- To add more participants to the conference, repeat steps two and three. If you don’t see the option to add another call, your carrier may have hit its maximum number of participants.
What to do if you Want to Drop a Conference Call on iPhone?
Press Conference, then tap the red circle with the small picture of the phone that displays next to the call if you wish to drop a call from a conference. To disconnect from that caller, tap End Call.
Can you Speak Privately on iPhone’s Conference Call?
In a conference, you can talk to one of the callers privately (one-on-one). Tap Conference, then Private next to the caller with whom you wish to keep your conversation private. . Merge Calls to reintroduce the caller to the Conference.
How many calls can you combine at once on the iPhone?
You may make a conference call out of up to five calls on the iPhone at once. The iPhone’s call forwarding and call waiting capabilities are also quite handy. Getting the same five individuals into a room at the same time could be simpler than making a conference call on your iPhone.
How do I include an incoming call into a conference call?
If possible, you should also include the incoming call in the conference. Select “Hold + Answer” when the call comes in, then “Merge Calls.”