- What to Know:
- Select settings > search lock screen > add name
I saw that many of you were looking for information on how to put your name on the iPhone lock screen, so I decided to create an article on it. You can instantly access a few frequently used functions from the Lock Screen (such as widgets, media playback controls, and Control Center). When the iPhone is locked, USB connections aren’t allowed for security reasons. When your iPhone is locked, you can restrict access to certain items.
If you disable Lock Screen access to a feature, anyone who owns your iPhone won’t be able to see any personal information on it (such as an upcoming event in the Calendar widget). You, on the other hand, lose instant access to the information.
How to Put Name on iPhone Lock Screen
Step By Step Guidance:
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down list.
- Look for the words “Lock Screen,” “Security,” and/or “Owner Info” in the search bar (depending on phone version).
- You can include your name and other contact information you choose (a number other than your cell number, or email address, for instance)
- There are other applications that can help you find your phone if you’ve misplaced it. ICloud features a tracking function and a “lost mode” that displays contact information on the phone lock screen, in addition to location apps available from the App Store.