- What to Know:
- Click the Norton App Lock symbol > click the “X” icon > press the red erase button
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking advice on how to remove Norton app lock from iPhone. I’ll show you how to accomplish precisely that in this post. There are a variety of reasons why you would wish to remove Norton App Lock from your phone. It might be to free up space on your device or simply because you’ve gotten weary of using the program. Here’s how to remove Norton App Lock from an iPhone for any reason. The following is what you’re doing:
How to remove Norton app lock from iPhone
Step By Step Guidance:
- Click the Norton App Lock symbol on your home screen and keep it there until all of your applications start shaking.
- The right upper corner of the app will display a “X” sign.
- On Norton App Lock, click the “X” icon.
- Simply press the red erase button, and voila!
Second Method steps:
- Select “General” from your iPhone’s settings.
- Now go to “iPhone Storage” and scroll to the bottom to see all of the apps on your phone.
- To uninstall the Norton App Lock app, click it.
- Choose “Delete Norton App Lock” and complete deletion on the following page.
To get more information visit this link below: