- What to Know
There are times when I get so confused about how to send the same message to more than one person in my contact list. Forwarding a message is not a good solution at all. So I did my research about if you can create a group for texting on iPhone.
I found out that you can create a group for texting on iPhone via the Message feature. However, all the recipients should be using Apple devices, like iPod, iPod, or iPhone. Following are the steps to create a group for texting.
Can I Create a Group for Texting on iPhone?
- Tap Messages on the home screen.
- Tap on the pencil icon in the right top corner
- Next, add the contacts at the top of the screen.
- Write the message by using the screen keyboard and tap the arrow button to send the message off.
- Name can be given to the group by tapping on the (i) button in the top right corner.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Enter a Group Name” and give the desired name to the group by tapping on the right top corner.
Keep in mind that the group name should be appropriate as it appears to all the added members in the group.