- What to Know
- Apple pay was introduced in 2014, after which it partnered with many stores.
- The fast-food restaurants that accept apply pay include Subway, McDonald’s, Starbucks, OpenTable, and many more.
- Users of iPhone 6 and above can use apple pay for making payments at restaurants and other places.
The apply pay in a digital way to pay bills in just a click. You can go to a store and pay the bills quickly. Apple pay has partnered with thousands of stores online and offline to make lives easier for people who use Apple products.
What fast-food restaurants accept apple pay List
Hundreds of fast-food restaurants now accept Apple pay. If you got an iPhone or other apple devices, you can use apple pay to pay all the fast food bills. The restaurants that accept apple pay are as follows:
- Panera Bread
- Whole Foods
- El Pollo Loco
- White Castle
And many more.
1. How does apple pay work?
The Apple pay uses NFC ( near field communication ) to connect with the store wirelessly and pay the total amount with a click of a button.
2. Can I pay bills from other stores through apple pay?
You can pay bills for many stores that have partnered with apple pay to ease the iPhone users.
3. Can I make online payments through apple pay?
Yes, you can make online payments through apple pay. You can make purchases easily through it.
Now you know how apple pay works and where you can use apple pay. If you still have any confusion, do let us know down below.